China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) / 中国地质大学（武汉）
Location: Room 301, 2nd Floor, No.2 Teaching Building, West Area of the campus, No. 388 Lumo Road,Wuhan, P.R. China
Search in Google Map / Search in Baidu Map
may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who
are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from
Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants
can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the
region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants
will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is
recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist
("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a
Necessary materials to apply for Chinese Visa
- A passport which is valid for at
least six months following the date of submission, with
an entire blank page available for the visa
- One Visa Application Form of the
Peoples Republic of China, which is filled clearly with
true, authentic and complete information and signed by
- One recent, 2 inch full-faced and
bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photo
copy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper
shall not be accepted)
- Other materials related to the
visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa
information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in
your country. Alternatively, participants may ask their
travel agents to arrange their travel to China and
obtain a tourist visa irrespective of whether or not
they have registered with the Conference Secretariat. If
participants have any difficulties in obtaining their
visa, they should contact the Conference Secretariat.
- ICMRA will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- ICMRA will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
ICMRA cannot change the decision of the any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will ICMRA appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will ICMRA be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.